- Develop strategy to launch Blossom Coffee, a startup founded by a small team of designers and engineers (NASA, Apple, Tesla) aiming to raise the quality of brewed coffee.
- Drive pre-orders for high-end Blossom One Limited machine, a coffeemaker priced at $11,111.
- Partner with Blossom to develop/refine corporate messaging and Blossom One Limited’s positioning.
- Leverage availability of media at 2012 TechCrunch Disrupt as launch pad for company; direct attending media to Blossom for coffee tastings.
- Pursue aggressive media relations across mainstream tech, business, and consumer press, as well as luxury/lifestyle and coffee/food media.
- Plan and execute an east and west coast media tour, manage flood of media requests, and balance client’s comfort level and availability to keep the story prominent.
- Unprecedented launch coverage included on-air segment on Good Morning America, as well as hits on BBC, The Huffington Post, The Verge, The Shot, So Freaking Cool, and Bloomberg TV.
- Achieved over 151 million unique monthly views across all key media segments.
- Client expressed extreme satisfaction with results; more media inquiries than they were prepared to handle.
“The fact that at one point I had to ask to stop interviewing with reporters was a really good sign. Blossom has really advanced through TriplePoint’s efforts, and I hope that we’ll get the chance to work together again.”