- DoubleDutch, the leading developer of mobile event technology, gives event organizers new, data-driven ways to engage with event attendees.
- Through rounds of funding, new product launches and a shift in DoubleDutch’s software offerings, TriplePoint was tasked with establishing DoubleDutch as an emerging enterprise app leader that creates disruptive solutions based on a mobile-first approach.
- TriplePoint crafted messaging for DoubleDutch to expand interest beyond the typical CRM audience, reaching business, mainstream and key vertical press following their Series B announcement.
- TriplePoint shifted DoubleDutch’s messaging to reflect its new focus in event applications, targeting exhibition press to support lead generation with product announcements, opinion pieces and contributed quotes.
- In the absence of product updates, TriplePoint generated a news push staking DoubleDutch in the ground as a key player and thought leader in the emerging trend of startups targeting the CMO, generating high-level opportunities for their lead investor and culminating in a entrepreneur panel event.
- TriplePoint secured high-profile coverage including outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, GigaOM, Dow Jones VentureWire, Fortune, TechCrunch, InformationWeek, CRM Magazine, Inside Mobile Apps, Xconomy, ZDNet, VentureBeat, Conferences and Meetings World and Associations Now.
- TriplePoint placed, wrote and edited a series of opinion pieces targeting three media verticals most important to their bottom line: events, marketing and tech. Our work has appeared in PandoDaily, VentureBeat, CMO.com, MarketingProfs, Event Industry News, Conferences and Meetings World, and Meetings and Conventions, and more.
- TriplePoint secured DoubleDutch’s CEO Lawrence Coburn with many speaking opportunities at key events, including EventTech, E2 Innovate, 4G World, and Gartner IT Symposium.
“In a nutshell, DoubleDutch has some amazing innovations in their future. I sit through a LOT of demos, but it’s rare that I leave feeling so excited for our industry.”