- Elementum, a spinoff of electronics company Flextronics, wanted to exit stealth mode and position itself as a separate entity from its parent company, while also highlighting the fact that it was a major player with significant resources.
- As a mobile enterprise tech company addressing supply chain management, few people outside of the SCM industry had knowledge of the company’s business
- TriplePoint would have to explain how Elementum transformed supply chain management, and what SCM was in general.
- Secure briefings with analysts from leading firms in order to solicit feedback and build relationships with industry influencers prior to launch.
- Garner interest from and arrange interviews with mainstream business press, funding press, and IT press in order to reach future customers, investors, and employees of Elementum.
- Create contributed content to position Elementum spokespeople as thought leaders in their space.
- Analyst briefings were arranged with nine separate firms, including Gartner, Forrester, and IDC, in advance of the company’s launch getting a massive boost in North America.
- Launch day coverage included articles in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Venture Beat, Silicon Valley Business Journal, and ZDNet.
- Since launch, supply chain industry influencers from Supply Chain Matters, Semantic Web, Technology Evaluation Centers, and more have covered Elementum and generated great interest and conversation within the SCM community.
- Coverage continues post-launch – Elementum recently participated in a live-chat on EBN online. Total estimated impressions: 70M+
“We did a lot together! I continue to believe our launch and follow on announcements were a great success and we couldn’t have done it without TriplePoint PR.”Tyler A. Lopez-Ziemann