- Launch the world’s first WiFi smartpen, the Sky, and drive awareness and purchase intent for both existing Livescribe smartpen owners and potential new customers.
- Rise above the noise of a very heavy news cycle, including the launch of new tablets, which are often seen as direct competitors with smartpens in the digital note-taking space.
- Convey significant product changes to existing users without alienating long-time fans.
- Ensure a smooth experience for reviewers during pre-release period
- Work closely with Livescribe marketing, engineers, and executive team to assemble a comprehensive FAQ to address any and all questions about Sky features and functionality.
- Avoid going head-to-head with tablet news by positioning Sky as the ideal tablet companion; make use of tablet enthusiasm rather than try to overpower it.
- Leverage Sky’s integration with Evernote to deliver reviewer resources, including pre-configured press accounts and Evernote folders with useful information, tips and assets.
- Conduct desk-side briefings to present overarching Livescribe vision and aid with any obstacles.
- Integrate social media with the PR program to amplify messages and increase the reach of press coverage.
- Positive reviews across several technology and consumer publications, including Wired, TIME, Engadget, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, and an article in print in the New York Times.
“The team at TriplePoint helped drive a tremendous launch for our Livescribe 3 smartpen, delivering top-tier stories on a regular basis, doubling the number of impressions from the previous year and providing strong strategic counsel on a regular basis. The amazing PR results helped drive our best product launch ever, and have continued well beyond the initial introduction to help us drive a more efficient overall marketing mix.”