The 2015 PC Gaming Show was the first dedicated PC gaming showcase/press conference in the history of E3. TriplePoint worked with Future Publishing to create awareness and attendance across the landscape of video game industry media and influencers.
- Establish awareness, build buzz, and drive media attendance at E3’s first PC Gaming-focused event.
- Collaborate with key partners (sponsorship and presenting) to manage press invites, access, and delivery of information.
- Constructed careful messaging to manage expectations.
- Disseminated series of momentum-focused announcements in the build up to the event to garner media interest.
- Locked down event attendance from top-tier media.
- 113 unique media outlets attended the event representing 186 journalists.
- 81% of targeted, VIP media attended the event.
- The event trended on Twitter, generating 24,000 tweets during the program.
- Hundreds of articles hit, generating 140+ million UMVs.
“No E3 event is perfect in its first iteration, and I would like to see another PC Gaming Show at E3 2016. Make it a little shorter and a little more unpredictable, and it won’t be hard to see why PCs, though expensive, are still the most versatile and high-fidelity way to game.”